2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Big Reveal


Tessa and John learned the gender of their baby yesterday on what would have been my parent's 44th anniversary.  They kept the secret until today when the family gathered to celebrate our nation's birthday.  We learned through a DQ cake that a baby girl will be joining our gatherings in November.  WhooHoo!  Isaac will be here at the end of the month, and Kinsley Noelle will join us later in the year.  Noelle is my sister Tasha's middle name.  Tasha is Tessa's twin, and she went to Heaven just two weeks after she was born.  A newborn boy and a newborn girl = so much fun and lovin' to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.