Our honeymoon
We spent the week at Myrtle Beach and took a dinner cruise. I remember that I was sick and had had to call home to get an antibiotic. I didn't feel great that night, but we met a really fun couple and had a great time with them that evening.
I posted this picture on Facebook a week ago. Some of the comments included things like:
"Is that Savannah?"
"Why is Nicholas Cage on your honeymoon?"
We were laughing about the comments, and I mentioned that whenever I post pictures of us from 20 years ago, they tend to be my most popular FB posts. I love Wyatt's response to that comment. He said, "Why wouldn't everyone love that picture. You're were just so cute together." Isn't he the sweetest?
For the first time in 20 years, we are taking a trip that is longer than a weekend alone together this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.