Unfortunately today was not as we had hoped it would be. Savannah stayed home from school on Tuesday with a fever and is still not at 100%. On my way to work on Wednesday, I was called home to a feverish Wyatt, and his fever did not break in time for him to attend school today. He would have had a field trip today, and as you might recall he missed his only other field trip this year when he had the flu. Right now we are still wondering if he can do school tomorrow. Of course missing tomorrow means missing a pajama day Polar Express party.
Wyatt turns six, and Julia convinces him that they should open his presents together.
Wyatt has not been completely miserable with this illness. On Wednesday I stayed home with him and we ran some fund-raiser stuff out to my parents' house. While there, I asked Mom to watch him while I ran to a nearby store to try and pick up some Leapster Tags for Wyatt and Julia. We left there and came home to some nap time, and the Tags remained in the back of the van. When I picked Savannah up from the bus stop, Wyatt and Julia played in the van while awaiting the bus, and my little snoop Wyatt found and announced that they had Leapsters. He is such a snoop! I am pretty quick to get presents wrapped, but those didn't even make it a few hours. UGH!Oh well, we love that stinker anyway, and he is excited about the fish tank he received today. A gecko, fish, a cat, and a dog - Oh MY!
oh my!!! sounds like you have the entire animal kingdom in your home. ;) happy bday to wyatt! hope you are all on the mend soon. ;)
ReplyDelete