2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, July 12, 2013

Busy, busy swim season

The swim season is short but busy.

Julia qualified for the championship and will swim that event on Saturday.  That's pretty awesome for a 1st year swimmer, but Julia is pretty athletic.



They missed picture day, so I took these myself.


I am proud of Wyatt too. Summer swimming should be fun because the water refreshes everyone from the heat.  Not so, this summer.  The practices have been cold.  Even today for the last practice, it was nice to have a hoodie on hand when Wyatt exited the pool.  He does not like to be cold, and he has been a trooper this season because it has been cold more often than not.  

The championship meet should be lots of fun with lots of photo opportunities.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.