2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, July 21, 2012

You can still have a good time on a stormy, rainy day at the beach

First, you just make sure to seize any opportunity to head to the pool or the beach when it presents itself.  We got about an hour at the pool, and some headed to the beach where they got about an hour.  I was packing to go to the beach when the rolling thunder brought that plan to a halt.

We switched gears, and Tara, Tessa and I headed to an outlet mall.  In the past, I have not had much success at outlet malls, so I had no intention of making any purchases.  However, I did find reasonable deals on some things I had intended to purchase anyway, so I splurged and blew the budget.

Upon our return, we found several adults and all the kids except for Ira heading out to enjoy an arcade.  They had a good time.

Andy and I capped off the evening by taking Zachary, Wyatt, Lesley, and Julia souvenir shopping.  That was not a vacation high -more like divide and conquer.  We returned to find many of the adults playing Texas Hold Em.
We totally love the pool.  It is huge.  The water is perfect...a slice of Heaven on earth.

Regan loves Savannah. 

Gotta love that Green Eggs and Ham shirt!

Hoping for some more beach time tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.