2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, July 27, 2012

Flashback Friday


Before I joined the rest of the world and bought a digital camera, I used to buy black and white film every summer and take pictures of the kids that I hoped would last better than color.  

These shots were taken at Cedar Point.




playing in the rain...Who says I'm not cool?

This was taken before the ride started.  Once it started, Savannah melted down, and the operator had to stop it to let her off.  They were barely moving.  Fast forward to today when Savannah could ride coasters all day long.  


Zach rode his first coaster there and loved it!

All of these photos have been hanging on our walls for years.  I recently replaced them with Savannah's art and need to decide what to do with them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.