Mom likes Justin Bieber! -typed by Julia our resident Justin Bieber fan and future blogger extraordinaire
This post, however, is not about Julia. It is about my mom who is not doing well. She is very uncomfortable and told the nurse while I was there today that she feels like she is smothering. Mom hasn't eaten in days and has been given some tough decisions which I cannot yet disclose here. On Tuesday when I saw her, she did not look good. I saw her earlier in the day on Wednesday, and she looked great. She did not look good today when I saw her.
On a cool and related note, my dad was approached yesterday by someone wanting to spray his yard. Dad told the man that he did not have time to talk to him because his wife is hospitalized and fighting pancreatic cancer. The man asked Dad to let him pray for him, and he prayed for a miracle. He also got the job :)
A miracle, that's what we want!
Those possible decisions include:
ReplyDeleteHospice Care
new chemo that the doctors think will probably kill her
a research study out of state