2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Continuing on the hard road of cancer

We have not set up a Caring Bridge site for my mom and are mostly keeping people updated through e-mail, Facebook, and for myself, this blog.  The blog is not obviously just about Mom.  I guess I could start one just for that purpose, but if you scroll down to the list of tags, I have tagged most of the entries that pertain to her so that you can read through the history and skip the rest of the stuff I post.

This is the latest.  Mom was admitted to the hospital on Monday after 12 miserable hours awaiting a room in the ER.  She was admitted for fluid and blood clots on her lungs.  They plan to consult with her on removal of the clots today.  She expects to be home by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.