2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cruel

Tiffany and I spent the last two nights at the hospital with Mom.  Tara and Tessa will take over tonight.  Mom seems concerned about us missing work.  She started yesterday in much pain and with lots of bleeding from her mouth.  She improved throughout the day and even stayed awake for most of a game played by her favorite college team and to visit with most of the family who were here. 
She claims that her pain is being well-managed, but she looks miserable.  There was some talk yesterday about getting her home today, but I just can't see how.

1 comment:

  1. tams, we are most often consumed with our children, but our parents definitely need us too. kudos to all of you for being there for your mom when she is in desperate need of your love and care :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.