We continued the tradition started last year and celebrated our first snow today with gifts for the kids. A very excited Wyatt came to me this morning and announced that we had snow on the ground. He wanted to sleep in the living room last night when he heard the prediction of snow so that he could see it. I reminded him that his room has a window. Julia joined him shortly afterward, and their excitement and anticipation of everyone waking so that they could open the gifts seemed so Christmas morningish. I think Wyatt was less than thrilled that once again the gift was warm pajamas. He did, however, love building a snowman with a little help from Andy tonight.
After much ado about what to do with decorating the mantle. I think we have success with live greenery. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.