The dishes are everywhere, in the sink, on the counters and on the kitchen table. They continue to accumulate because apparently fixing the garbage disposal was worse than the mall on the weekend before Christmas. However, it is only slightly worse as I lost Savannah for about 20 minutes at the mall and was scared to death during that time. I stayed put in our meeting location while Zach went to hunt for her, and he would not answer his phone when I called....UGH!!!!
Andy had some good encouragement for the task at hand.
We arrived home from the mall to a mostly dark house. Andy was working by lantern and candlelight while Wyatt and Julia sat nearby playing DS.
Zach and I actually helped some too, so I guess you can call this a family project. Unfortunately, despite his strong determination to complete it before bedtime, we still do not have a working sink today. A friend advised him not to call the plumber as replacing the pipes (the only part left to do) is easy. HA! -easy for Lucas, not so easy for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.