The garbage disposal has been replaced. It took a day and a half, and multiple trips to stores. We did not call a professional plumber, and Andy's injuries did not require an ER visit. Go Andy!
The kitchen has been upgraded from "a disaster" to "a wreck." Hopefully, it will be back to normal today, and I must say that I have never, and I mean never, heard such a quiet garbage disposal.
Andy did take a picture of the completed project, but the camera had no memory card, and I haven't yet gotten a picture with the memory card.
This is a useful bit of random information. Don't ask me how I know this, just take my word for it.
Duct tape has a million uses. Using it as an overnight patch to cover a few inches between pipes under a kitchen sink is not one of them....just sayin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.