We have an eight year old in the house. Wyatt's birthday fell on our third snow day this week (today). Just like last year, he was unable to share birthday cupcakes with his class. Illness derailed Wyatt's plans to celebrate with his class last year. By the time evening rolled around, the roads were great but not so good in the neighborhoods. The family made their way to our house to celebrate this big day, and I think we have a happy boy on our hands.
| We found chocolate made to look like rocks and decorated the cake ourselves. We just had the bakery ice it in Wyatt's favorite color and trim it in a complimentary color. |
| Julia enjoyed holding Regan |
| The three kids who have a DS played games together after everyone left. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.