2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cuties!

Adios, summer '17 (Julia's social media caption for this picture)
Julia has skills.  She used a timer to take this photo and then edited it.  Savannah said the original looked awkward.  I used to worry before we ever saw a picture of Julia that she would grow up in the shadow of her pretty older sister.  I think she's just as pretty though she wishes she had blue eyes.  She just loves blue eyes.  Julia is definitely her own person and not in anyone's shadow, and this first week of school has been a reminder of just how big her heart is.  This girl loves her family!

This girl loves Van Gogh, so she bought the skirt and painted the shoes.


I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people - Van Gogh



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.