2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, June 22, 2015

Have you seen the Chaco Reversiflips?

Okay, folks, I am about to share with you another product I love.

Last summer at the pool, a friend told me I had to try on her Chaco sandals.  Oh my! They were so comfortable, and I am always on the hunt for comfortable shoes.  However, Chaco sandals also come with a hefty price tag.  I spend my summer in flip flops and somehow lost one of my Okabashi flip flops from last summer- my first mistake was buying identical pairs for Savannah and me.  I went on the hunt for something affordable and cute this year and came across the Chaco Reversiflip.  They are both comfy and practical.  You can buy additional straps and basically make one pair of flip flops become several.  So here's my review:

Pros:

  •  different looks, and the straps are super fun patterns
  • They have arch support - a must for me!
  • They will clearly wear for a long time and were reasonable on Amazon - especially when considering that I generally get two or three years wear out of a pair of flip flops.
  • If you need tighter straps, you can always go down a size on the straps.
  • The straps are reversible, so you get two sets for every one you buy.  
  • The base is rubber, so these are great for the pool.  I really like the Nike flip flops, but they are                   not the best for poolside or the beach because they smell awful if they get wet.  Furthermore, they wear out quickly.
  •  I throw the straps in my washing machine if they get nasty.
  • The straps are easy to change
Cons:
  • I wish they had half-sizes.  That would really be better for me.
  • You really have to watch for deals on the straps.  I bought my extras for $6 a package,  but I can't find them that cheap right now.
  • They need more neutral straps.  I would love to see a navy/red nautical look.  Nautical always comes back into style, and it is one of my favorite looks.
  • Although I could find Chacos locally, it was in an inconvenient area of town, so I could not size this brand before ordering. However, I found them true to size.  If you want to consider Chacos, I do recommend reading the reviews first.



Go ahead and check them out.  I could not get pictures to load, but suffice it to say, this is one splurge with which I am very happy.  I did get better deals than Amazon is currently running.  I think I caught them just in time before the summer season kicked into full gear.


Amazon Reversflip sandals

Amazon -Reversiflip straps


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.