As I mentioned in a previous post, I often pray for encouragement on any given day. While I did not specifically pray that today, God sure delivered. Wyatt had an eye exam, and while I was disappointed to hear that his eyes are much worse, his new glasses and the exam where completely covered by insurance. That's about $500 saved. I went into that appointment hoping he would not even need new glasses and that I would not even have to spend $30, so the grand total of $0 was huge relief.
Several days ago I was encouraged in a different way. During the race to get Julia to school for her fifth grade celebration, I failed to correctly snap my bracelet. I did not realize my mistake until getting ready to exercise that afternoon when I removed my bracelet and realized that half of my double happiness charm was missing. A few days later Julia wore the bracelet to school to ask if anyone had seen the missing half of my charm. I had been to so many places that day that I finally figured it was lost for good. Earlier this week I was leaving work and noticed the missing charm in a cup holder in the van. I was very surprised as I am sure I checked the van pretty thoroughly. I found that one to be another smile from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.