2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break fun continues

I am not sure I will be returning to work rested, and my first week back will be consumed with sweet sixteen birthday plans for a very special girl.  However, I am having a mostly fun spring break.  I regret that painting that should be done is not getting done and a light fixture that needs to be replaced  is not being addressed. The taxes are almost finished, hoping to polish those off tomorrow.   Between babysitting and visiting a college campus and enjoying a day trip today, we are tired.  It has been a big help to have Andy home.  I just hope the next few weeks do not completely drain us.

In the meantime, today was fun, not too tiring, and a terrific reunion again with Lorenna and her family.

Enjoy a peek at our adventure.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.