Savannah's birthday fell on a Sunday, so she could not get her learner's permit that day. We tried on Wednesday, but I forgot that she needed a school verification form. Even though we raced back to school for the form, she missed the opportunity to test by 5 minutes. She was so bummed. That night she would have had the chance to share her success with her beloved youth group.
Savannah waited until she received her permit to use the one thing she really wanted for her birthday- a small wallet with a window to show off her permit along with a coordinating lanyard. Apparently, this is the thing for teenage girls who can drive.
Andy was off work today, and Savannah was off school. He took her to test, and she got her first driving lessons from him. Therefore, I did not relive this-
-a good thing since I am still traumatized over 2 years later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.