2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Birthday "Sweet Sixteen"


We do friend birthday parties every other year around here.  That stops when the kids reach their 10th or 11th birthday.  We throw in a 13th birthday party and a 16th and then it stops.  Last night Savannah celebrated her 16th birthday with friends.  We wrestled with a theme and what to do. In the end we played up the "sweet" and enjoyed a low key sleepover - perfect for Savannah.


the sweet bar


friends - the deck was a huge hit on such a beautiful night

The girls enjoyed peeps s'mores by the fire.



Savannah actually started the day by taking the ACT.  How's that for a celebration?

Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.