2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to Wyatt!



Wyatt turns 11 today.  We celebrated with a Chinese dinner for him.  Zach gave him a pack of Pokemon cards, and Savannah baked him cookies.  I picked up the ornament he painted last week as I continue the quest to build up this collection.  We have barely started preparing for Christmas, so Andy and I did some shopping tonight. 

As you may have noticed from the pictures, Wyatt loves his camo, fleece hoodie.  This may have been the best hand me down ever!  Thanks, Jennifer.  One thing I did today was buy him another fleece because I kind of have a thing about washing clothes regularly which generally means they can't be worn every. single. day.  Wyatt wanted another camo fleece, I could only find one option in his size with the pocket he requires on the front, and it is not camo, but it has a nice UK blue accent color.  I am doing what I can to train him right :)

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galations 3:29 - Remember your heritage, Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.