2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Celebrating 11 years - It's all even now.

We spent our Saturday night with four very active boys, pizza, cake, balloon swords and an arcade.

Can you guess why?


This coming Tuesday, our December birthday boy turns 11.  This is a big deal for two reasons.
1. It's the last kid party for this one.  We only do kid parties every other year, so we will do something fun with  friends when he turns 13 and again when he turns 16, but otherwise, this is it.
2.  Wyatt's 11th birthday equalizes the time he spent in China with the time he has been in our family.  That is a momentous occasion!

I thought I would lose my mind.  It seemed that we had four Wyatts all on speed!  That's fourth and fifth grade boys for you! They are normal.

Kinsley enjoyed her first birthday party by sleeping through it.

Isaac is just content wherever he is.

I loved this.  I got ready to take this picture and asked Ira if he would smile for me.  He just stated as if it is a matter of fact, "no."  He followed through on that and did not smile.  I love hearing him talk in his sweet toddler voice.  He later thanked me for handing him his drink.

Regan just wanted to ride the carousal.

Wyatt had a blast!!  Two of the boys spent the night.  One of them really needed to sleep for family events today otherwise I would have let them stay up until whenever.  Andy separated them at 1:30 and insisted they sleep.  Who knows how long they would have stayed up otherwise?




getting her wish


He loved looking at himself on the camera after I took this.  Wow, he looks like Jonathan in this shot.

This is the year of the party for this family.  In very short order this coming spring, Savannah turns 16; Zach graduates high school; and Julia gets her last kid party.  Then, hopefully, our finances will recover :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.