2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, December 12, 2013

All Star Football


Zach played the all star game tonight.  The weather caused two cancellations, and we are now thawing out from a football game played with temperatures in the twenties.



Zach and a CAL teammate along with CAL's head coach.  Four of CAL's players were chosen for the game, but one of them plays basketball and is busy with that.  Another made the state all-star team and pulled out for that game.
Zach's helmet tears up his forehead, so the rest of the photos show the unedited version and my attempt to fix the damage.

Aunt of the year - she suffered through a brutally cold game though I have to say that Tessa made it to more games.

Usually, I can take out the battle scars with some editing.  I have just basic MAC editing and clearly that did not work so well this time.  He just looks like something is smeared across his forehead in all the edited images.  I am now grateful that we actually purchased a professional picture of him that was taken before the game :)


sister of the year and definitely Zach's biggest fan in their generation
Zach told Savannah to share this picture with anyone who wants to date her :)



The East team lost, but they had fun in spite of the brutally cold weather.

That's all for the high school football season, Folks.  We attend the banquet tomorrow night and bring real closure to an amazing journey.

prior to the game - thanks to Sweet Spot Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.