2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

13!

We officially have two teenagers under our roof!  Wednesdays are one of our crazy days.  Typically, we try to make or buy a dessert for the birthday child to share with the family on his/her official birthday.  We also hold back a gift to be opened on the real birthday. Today was a little different.  The boys meet here for youth group on Wednesday nights, and I run Wyatt back and forth to AWANA.  I took Savannah with me for Wyatt's drop off, and we stopped at a little local kitchen known for their desserts where she enjoyed Milky Way ice cream pie.  Happy Birthday, Savannah!  I know where I was 13 years ago today.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i love that you mixed up your routine a bit. its fun to spice up an old bday tradition. mommy and daugher time and 13. gotta love it! happy bday savvy!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.