While on vacation I blogged a bit. I, however, scheduled those posts to appear yesterday and today as I am not into advertising that my family is away from home or just where we are for that matter.
Three of those posts have shown up, and one more will appear later today. I interrupt my posts here to say that the first three posts are complete. The upcoming post is not. I have not included the pictures nor the captions for the last post.
Right now I am supposed to be at church, but I had to pick Shiloh up from the kennel before 10:00 but no earlier than 8:00 to avoid paying for another day. I got to the kennel at 8:10 and waited in line until 8:20 to get my dog. I then took another 10 minutes or so to get her, so I did not get home until 9:00 which is the start time for church. I planned to go late, but I really hate getting anywhere late, and Shiloh was stinky. I opted instead to let her play in the hose, lather her up, and then let her play in the hose again. I then made my way to Wyatt's room where I cleaned his fish tank which got pretty nasty last week. I am now waiting for Shiloh to dry so that she can come back inside and waiting for the fish tank to get to something close to room temperature so that the fish can return to their home. I will then make it to church on time for Sunday school.
So I am back in reality with stinky garbage - I can't wait for trash pick up on Wednesday, a broken dishwasher which should be fixed tomorrow, and a second job which I have to work today after church. As far as I know my mom still has cancer, and summer as we know it is pretty much over. Football is already back in full swing, and field hockey will start next week. I was really trying to cram as much summer fun as I could into those two weeks before vacation when Andy was in China because once the sports kick back into session, life pretty much revolves around them. Gone are our nights at the pool. School starts in about a month, much too soon in my personal opinion. Once the school year starts, I begin to once again live in a fog, and I should be really foggy this year with a second job. I am really hoping that is not the case. I just want to slow it all down. Sigh.
you have a very full plate my dear. hang in there and enjoy those sweet, spontaneous moments when you can. :)
ReplyDelete