If Julia is driving, I might take another vehicle. Wyatt, however, is a pretty good navigator.

Wow! All four in one picture!

a new attraction at the zoo, our sea lions and seals are back and living in a much more attractive habitat

I had to convince Julia to go to the zoo and then I almost couldn't get her out of the splash park.


Wyatt kept holding his face over the spouts.


Julia couldn't get me to take enough pictures of her!

"Take my picture. Come on! You can post it on the blog." - a typical quote from Julia. Maybe I spend too much time blogging (lol).
Today was a busy day. I finished grocery shopping and then interviewed for the job, and it looks promising and sounds like fun. The kids and I enjoyed the zoo and could have used more time there.
Now the kids are enjoying our wedding video. What a hoot!
a new attraction at the zoo, our sea lions and seals are back and living in a much more attractive habitat
Wyatt kept holding his face over the spouts.
"Take my picture. Come on! You can post it on the blog." - a typical quote from Julia. Maybe I spend too much time blogging (lol).
Today was a busy day. I finished grocery shopping and then interviewed for the job, and it looks promising and sounds like fun. The kids and I enjoyed the zoo and could have used more time there.
Now the kids are enjoying our wedding video. What a hoot!
Your kiddos are adorable!! That looks like a FUN zoo!!! Love the water park part of it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will add you to my blog roll!
ReplyDeleteah julia. well, she is adorable and sooooooo blog-worthy! :)
ReplyDelete