2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, December 8, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



We sought out our tree at the local Home Depot yesterday.  A few years ago, we opted to go live with our Christmas trees.  This year as I worked for hours on the lights, I often sneezed and found my eyes to be itchy.  I fear I may be allergic to the live tree.  Yikes!

We added this ornament this year.  I bought it right after the new year started, and it recaps our 2013 year.  I plan to make this a tradition.

Instagram has some cool options for playing with photos.

The room is all aglow with an 800 ISO on manual mode.

More white to the room with a 1600 ISO.

I am slowly making the preparations for Christmas this year, but my heart is so far from prepared.  Instead of praying, I am worrying.  It is amazing how much you are nickeled and dimed at this time of year.  I am finding that much more frustrating than usual.  I cannot put my hands on the wonderful advent books we used last year to help prepare our hearts and am feeling pulled in many directions despite my efforts to really simplify things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.