2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Celebrating 12 years

Because Wyatt's birthday falls so close to Christmas, we do try to celebrate early.  We celebrated tonight.

I got no photos of Wyatt blowing out his candles because they were completely blurred which makes me very concerned about my camera since I had it on automatic mode.

His wrapping paper was a hoot.  It reads "Hooray you were born" all over it.  We knew that if we just wrapped his gift he would easily guess it by the package size, so we wrapped it three times in different sized boxes.  I think everyone got a kick out of his reaction to that.  "LOL, you all are such tricksters!" he exclaimed about finding the second box within the first one.

Wyatt was very happy tonight.

 
Wyatt with Aunt Tiffany and Austin and Logan

Wyatt with Uncle Jonathan and Ira and Isaac. Danielle and Regan didn't make it because Regan was sick.  Ira loved the star on our Christmas tree and talked about how he wants a star on his Christmas tree.  I think I will see about a star ornament for that boy.

Wyatt with Aunt Tessa, Uncle John and Kinsley

Wyatt with Grandpa, Aunt Tara, and Uncle Josh

Wyatt with Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.