After a crummy night of sleep, I might have ordinarily been grateful for the snow day we got today. However, I have never experienced a snow day so early in the year, and I am worried about a second school year ending well into June. Admittedly, I did get some things done that I have been meaning to do for a while.
The kids embraced the day. Julia had a friend over for the entire day, and Wyatt had a friend over for a couple of hours.
Savannah took her first solo drive on iffy roads (okay, her first ever drive on iffy roads). She then pulled out her drawing journal and finished a piece she started in the summer. Savannah told me that she did not think she would like this piece when she stopped working on it this summer. However, she changed her mind with her work today. I personally love it.
![]() |
| Driving! Actually taking a selfie before driving home. |
| Drawing! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.