A friend and co-worker gave me this great gift this Christmas. We hung it on our basement door which is passed by every family member multiple times every day. We chose a verse from today's sermon to put on the cross for this coming week/month after removing our Christmas verse.
His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness... 2 Peter 1:3 -The verse we are using to welcome 2013
These crosses are hand-painted and sold by a young mom in Alabama. You can find her on Facebook, just search for Bare Your Cross. She has many, many designs, and they would make for great front door decor in place of a wreath.
I do think she is actually taking a break right now as she is expecting a baby and trying to stay away from paint fumes, but when she returns, she has some great Easter crosses, and I may just have to get one for my front door.
While I am putting in a plug for this cross, I must add that I used Command strips to hang it. How did we ever live without those things?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.