2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

The Halloween festivities started on Saturday night with a party at my dad's house....a first for Halloween.
Savannah dressed as CiCi Jones from the Disney show Shake it Up.  Savannah also refers to this character as
"the annoying girl."  Savannah is not a fan, but the costume was easy, and both Savannah and the character have red hair.

Wyatt went as his favorite gaming character, Mario.

Somebody from Jersey Shore.  Since I don't watch the show, I can't elaborate on Austin's costume.

Much as I have tried to steer the kids away from scary costumes, Zach likes scary and horror flicks and all that awful stuff.  He added fake blood and some kind of axe to the costume for Halloween.  Zach came home from football and called Andy while we were out with Wyatt and Julia to get a ride to the party.  I did not see him until he was cleaning up, so we have no pictures :(

The sundrop gir.  Google it.  I didn't know what it was either.  Apparently, kids arriving at her door recognized her, but her bosses did not know this character either.

Taylor Swift.  You will see this outfit again.  When she decided to go as Taylor, I insisted on buying clothing that would be worn again.

Those who dressed for the party.  Julia may be a bit more rock n' roll than her favorite music star.

Our neighborhood was not as crowded as usual tonight, and even though Savannah gave three pieces of candy to each kid, two big bags of candy was more than enough.  It was a beautiful night to walk the neighborhood.



nothing like carving the pumpkin while the kids are putting on costumes and trying to get out the door




most of Wyatt's loot

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness tams! i loved these pics!!!! :) we are HUGE mario gaming fans. julia, julia, julia. beautiful and beguiling as always. :) i was impressed that i actually knew who savvy dressed up as. :) stunning costumes. looks like it was a groovy halloween at your house. woot! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.