I have posted before about Bring Me Hope. Right now they are fervently trying to raise money to allow 35 more children to attend camp, and the window of time left is small. If you click the link above, you will get the contact information to donate to camp. It costs $125 to sponsor one camper, and if you do, the camper will make contact with you. Regardless, if you can send $5, $10, $20 etc, the money can be combined with others who can only send a small amount and get these campers to camp. It is the chance of a lifetime for these kids. Will you help?
If you visit the Bring Me Hope site, be sure to watch the video that started this organization...very touching.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.