Saturday July 23, 2100
Everyone left really early this morning, but Andy and I decided to sleep in a bit, take our time and get one last look at the beach before our long journey home.
Before Tiffany left, I finally got a picture of her with the boys.
| Austin (it was very early), Tiffany, and Logan |
The drive was mostly uneventful. I know that Zachary especially misses the days when we would caravan and stop and eat at the same places as the rest of the group. Jonathan and Danielle left very early in hopes of getting in a few hours while Regan slept. Tessa wanted to get home in time to get the dogs from the kennel. Dad is just always in a hurry, so we took our time and slowly let go of vacation.
We do not take vacation for granted. We know that especially in this economy it can be taken from us at any time, so we soak up every minute of the short week we get away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.