2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

We celebrated the land that we love with an awesome patriotic church service on Sunday, and one of our cookouts at Dad's today.

I baked a cookie cake and helped the kids decorate it.  It was yummy.
We started the afternoon with some Corn Hole tournaments.



I just love these pictures of our littlest person - Regan.




We progressed to our version of Catch Phrase. We don't keep score, so we just use the machine to get the phrases, and we throw out clues until someone gets it.

Savannah, Zach, Tiffany (Jonathan is holding Regan behind her), Tessa, Julia, Stephen, an that's Austin with his back to the camera.

Let the show begin. We had 1 hour and a half of fireworks.

Austin

Wyatt initially had to tear himself away from video games.  He's addicted.

Tiffany, Julia, and Tessa were surrounded by people who could operate the camera but opted to take this themselves.


Light it up, Zach!






Logan and Savannah

Zach and Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.