2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Portraits

After paying for family portraits, I knew I would have to give up the idea of individual portraits for Wyatt and Julia.  They are long overdue.  So I took them each to the beach on separate nights and tried to do the best I could with my camera.  I ended up being mostly pleased.  Even with her hair pulled up, it was hard to control the flyaway on Julia, and it's hard to get a natural smile out of Wyatt.











Julia is a ham and loves having her picture taken, so we can work with all kinds of poses and ideas.  Another post will include a later session with her.  I just had no ideas for Wyatt.  Of course I came up with several after we got home, and he bought the cutest fedora on our last day.  I wish we had had that in time for some fun beach pics --hmm, maybe I will coerce him to have a session with me near our local water tower which is a beautiful park.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.