2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Last night we got just enough snow for a pretty morning today.  It did not stick to the roads but was so pretty especially on the trees.  I decided as I drove to my strength class this morning that I must walk the park for pictures.  I ended up making the full two mile loop.




horizontal view of the same picture below

You will see this one again at the end of this post.  This one was taken with my camera, and I played with some editing on it.  The one at the end was taken with my phone.

vertical view


While the above photos are okay, I took the following using my phone...


and this one below is my favorite from today.


Here it is again with a little fun from Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.