The theme: Masquerade
After Savannah left for the dance, I posted a photo on Instagram which led to a text from Zach which said, "how's Savannah's winter ball going? I saw her pic on instagram. She looks beautiful." That's the heart of my big guy for his lil sis. He checked in periodically through the night and was hoping she had fun. I love the way my kids love each other.
Sunday update
Savannah did have a fantastic time. The kids went out to Steak 'n' Shake after the dance, an impromptu thing. Unfortunately, Savannah was sick by the time they left the restaurant. She is so sick this morning that I am staying home from church to make she she has what she needs on hand.
If Savannah does not recover quickly, as in within the next few hours, I will be hoping for a snow day tomorrow. She only feels worse right now because she worries about the cost of missing a day of school, and she has a lot of homework due tomorrow. Worrying on top of feeling terrible does not bode well for a speedy recovery. Ugh!
Speaking of homework, I give these kids an "F" on their picture taking last night. R's mom and I both told them to take lots of pictures and to get professional pics done. They did not take a single one, not one!! Fail!! So, the pics in this post...that's all we got folks.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.