2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Night for the Arts

Wyatt played his first band concert last night.  He rocked the bass drum and could probably have fit inside that beast - probably even if Julia joined him.  He was clearly thrilled to be on stage and quite comfortable. Wyatt scanned the audience searching for us, and while I thought he found us, he revealed afterward that he never knew where we were.


While we were there, we found Savannah's watercolor displayed on the wall.  We found it to be very impressive.  I remember the assignment being difficult for Savannah.  She was to put something in a cage that does not belong in a cage.




Wyatt loves his middle school and has gained quite the interesting vocabulary.  He loves to exclaim, "YOLO," or "YOLO swag."  Often, it does not even make sense in context, but it's totally Wyatt.  When responding to me, he often says,  "Yes Mother."  From slang to formal, that's my Wyatt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.