2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Homecoming 2014

The team won the game.  We were very sad that Zach had to miss it because the school does really honor the alumni with a free dinner and some take home goodies.  The rest of the family received the annual hoodies distributed by our friend and favorite orthodontist.

The weather did not cooperate.  The night was beautiful until just before half-time when the sky started spitting and the temperature rapidly dropped in a matter of minutes. This family left the game right after half-time because we had too many kids with us who were not dressed for that dramatic change in the weather.

The festivities continue tonight with the homecoming dance.  Yes, I aka the mommarazzi, met the group at the restaurant for some pictures.  I think they are probably having a great time as I type this.

The guys ran off.  The mommarazzi did not bother to chase them:)







I was rushed and did not pay enough attention to the fact that Savannah was standing so that it appears that she has an umbrella accessory.  Oh well, I think she looks especially pretty tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.