Before Savannah went for her photos on Monday, we splurged on some sweaters on clearance. I thought she looked so cute in the one that wasn't chosen for her appointment that I suggested we get some shots of her in it anyway. Taking some advice and tips that I have been researching, Savannah and I returned to the park today. I have a long way to go and am still finding that some of my portrait shots are blurry when taken on the manual mode, but I know for sure that I want a reflector for future sessions. I am going to try and get Wyatt and Julia at the pumpkin patch tomorrow. These are some favorites from today.
possibly my favorite
I really love this.
We had lost our light by the time I got these last two, but I still really like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.