Shhh--still need to surprise my dad, but here are some of our favorites of his grandkids.
 |
| Score! You have no idea how hard it is to get 10 kids to look at the camera at one time - especially when the youngest three are three and under. |
 |
| Can you tell which kid is a real character? |
 |
| and the meltdown starts - we knew it would happen |
 |
| This may be the one we frame for Dad. |
 |
| or maybe this one |
 |
| When Savannah saw this one, she said this is the one that sums up the session. Ira is losing it. Isaac is crawling away. Kinsley is picking grass, and Regan is just hanging out while all the big kids are trying to cooperate. |
all photos courtesy of Derrick Dixon Photography
Remember that you can click on any photo to see the photos bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.