We started the day with the only fun swim practice of the season. Raft and watermelon races, so much fun!
Somebody is ready to start crawling.
cousins
Tiffany gave haircuts tonight, and Ira wanted one. She gave him a fake cut. When she finished, he said, "I'm beautiful." Tiffany commented on how long Regan's hair is getting, and Regan responded with "yes, it's beautiful." Such humility in these little people! Ira looks bigger in the picture, but Regan is the big sis.
Soccer fun! We need some girl power. Julia was not with us for the holiday this year, therefore Savannah was the only girl on the field. Andy is impressed that Jonathan can still handle a soccer ball quite well.
Look closely. Ira almost has his hands on a firefly or lightning bug as we call them in these parts.
Beautiful night
Joshua brought a stash of fireworks.
Wyatt loved it, and yes, we brought out blankets on July 4th.
Ira was fine until the fireworks got loud. He got scared, so I covered his ears for the show.
cousins





No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.