2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Family Pictures

We decided to surprise my dad for his birthday with pictures of the grandkids.  We hired a pro, and while we were there I had some family pictures made.  It has been a really long time since we have done a professional family picture.  I am posting some of my favorites here.



I did not get the usual photo sessions of the kids this year, so I also asked for some individual pictures of all of them except Zach.  Since he has passed his senior year, I am not doing pictures of him any more:(


We tried so hard to wait for Savannah's braces to come off.  She is just a few weeks shy of ending this 3+ year sentence, but I really could not wait any longer.  We may do an individual session for her this fall if money allows so that she can get some pictures without braces.
















Wyatt was not particularly cooperative, but we still managed to get a couple of good shots.


all photos courtesy of Derrick Dixon Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.