2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Welcome to blogging, Julia - a guest post

Today I (Julia) wanted to write a post for my pics. About three weeks ago I fell in love with duck tape crafts. For my birthday my friend gave me duct tape bows, and I got really interested in it. I went to the store and bought some duck tape and started crafting. Soon I made all kinds of stuff. I also got some Velcro so that things wouldn't fall out of my purses and wallets.
These pictures are of all of my duct tape collection.
(I did not make the bows).



This is all of my duct tape wallets. I
made them with Neon Blue and Green tape,
Comic book tape, and the graffiti tape.
The thing I am holding is a "magic" wallet.
It's one of my latest creations and really
cool!


This is my duct tape notebook and pencil pouch.
Since I always drop my offering coins I
decided to make a coin pouch. I also added
a little handle to keep it with me.

In my right hand I have my duct tape
backpack and in my left hand I
 have my duct tape bow or pencil
holder.

This was the first purse I made. It has a front
pocket, and a Kentucky Wildcats strap.
I also put a "Strive for 9" button on it.

I made this purse today and I LOVE it!!!!
It has my two favorite tapes.
(Zebra,Aqua Lace).
It has a cool reversible strap too. It is
probably the best creation that I have done.

  
Thank you for reading my duct tape post. It has been awesomely fun writing this post and making my duct tape creations!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.