2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ira Turns I!

Ira turned 1 on Friday, and we gathered yesterday to celebrate.

I was just commenting the other day about how much fun Zach and especially Savannah had on their first birthdays which is unusual.  I think Ira had a blast for his 1st as well.  


Now I need to put this picture right next to one of my dad at about that age.  They look so much alike.

My talented sister-in-law made the cupcakes and cake herself.


He liked the cake.  


Ira needed some help from big sis with the gifts.  She blew out the candle too.  That girl is going to need some practice blowing out candles between now and September when she turns 3!


Stay tuned as baby Isaac arrives at the end of July.

It is not secret that I would love, love, love to have a toddler under my roof again.

Final thoughts, just have to throw this out there.
Dad is on the left in the picture below.  Am I the only one seeing the resemblance?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.