2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bring Me Hope Walk

We did it!  We enjoyed the Night Walk last night.  We met Tessa at a local park that just happens to be in front of Julia's school campus and enjoyed the evening.

Rain threatened us the whole day, and while we got some evening drizzle, it skirted a fantastic field day for Julia where she took 2nd in the softball throw and third in the sprint and then the rain skirted the night walk.



Wyatt, who has always claimed that he does not like to run, ditched us and ran around the track.  When it got dark and he was out of sight, Andy pursued and fought to catch him. Wyatt declared that to be way more fun than he ever expected, so now he wants to run.

We followed the walk with an ice cream celebration.  I decided to forgo my usual banana for the seasonal salted caramel....hello, summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.