2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, May 3, 2013

Flashback Friday


Neither of us remembers exactly where we were when this picture was taken, but we know the outing involved planning our wedding.  This summer will mark 20 years of marriage for us.  For the first time since our honeymoon, we are planning a trip for just the two of us that is a bit longer than a weekend.  We are going on a shoestring budget, and I will share our success or lack thereof after our return.  Leaving the kids will be a challenge, and especially in light of the Boston Marathon bombings, we are aware of just how vulnerable we are, but we are still planning our trip and looking for the best deals to see all that we can for this short adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.