2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, January 25, 2013

Flashback Friday

From Sunday, March 8, 2009

So here's the deal. Ask your kids these questions and see what answers you come up with.
It's a very enlightening experience. 
answered by Julia - age 4 and Wyatt age 6

1. What is something I always say to you?
Julia -Do you know how much I love you?
Wyatt - I don't know (he doesn't know the answer, I don't say this to him)

2. What makes me happy?
Julia -clean the house
Wyatt - you smile 

3. What makes me sad?
Julia -when you go somewhere, and you are not going to come back for a long time
Wyatt - if somebody hits somebody

4. How do I make you laugh?
Julia - by saying funny things
Wyatt - funny faces

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Julia- funny
Wyatt - silly (he made a face, so I interpreted)

6. How old am I?
Julia -What?! That's hard! That's too hard! 18?
Wyatt- 100 (gee, thanks) Are you 100?

7. How tall am I?
Julia- close to Daddy's age (Does she mean 37 inches? - Yikes!)
Wyatt - I doesn't know.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Julia - take a nap
Wyatt - take a picture and make me go upside down

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Julia -pick up our stuff when we're not picking it up - you do that a lot (if you saw my house, you would think I apparently don't do that enough)
Wyatt - I doesn't know

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Julia - famous?, like being stylish and stuff?, what's that mean?
Wyatt - 1+2 (If he means math, we would all be in big trouble if that made me famous)

11. What am I really good at?
Julia - you're really good at a lot of stuff, like cleaning the house, and doing the laundry, and like, vacuuming,... exercising - you make me laugh with that
Wyatt - taking pictures

12. What am I not really good at?
Julia - nothing, oh wait...just stuff
Wyatt - I doesn't know

13. What is my job?
Julia - to go to work and teach a class
Wyatt - go to school

14. What is my favorite food?
Julia- What is your favorite food?
Wyatt - corn and kiwi ..(then he asks, "do you like kiwi?")

15. What makes you proud of me?
Julia - making me laugh
Wyatt - you laugh

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Julia - one of the Johnny Test characters (I don't even know what she is talking about)
Wyatt -Batman or Sponge Bob or Bakugan

17. What do you and I do together?
Julia -cuddle
Wyatt - hug and kiss

18. How are we the same?
Julia - I don't know
Wyatt - We are not the same. We just have the same last name.

19. How are you and I different?
Julia - We don't have the same hair.
Wyatt - I doesn't know

20. How do you know that I love you?
Julia - We're a family, and Jesus wants us to love each other.
Wyatt - I just know

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Julia -When something breaks, you like to go somewhere where you can get another one.
Wyatt -Mommy likes to go on a date with Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.