I have had an idea for a while now. An idea to take some of the pictures I have taken with my much-loved camera and get creative. Using the tools from Picnik, I have been playing with some of my recent photos. I am thinking that I can frame these for our bare dining room wall. This gives me two advantages. It allows us to incorporate scripture on the walls of our home, and this is much cheaper and more personal than buying prints. What do you think of my work so far?
Remember that you can always click on the picture to see it bigger. You can then click on the bigger picture to see it even bigger. If I print and frame these, they will be 8X10s.




Tamara, the path one is my favorite. Love it. Such a good idea, I may have to copy!
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteThe path on is also my favorite. I had lots of fun playing with the degree of black and white on that one and then finding the quote. I love the effect.