 |
| A "Tangled" cake |
 |
| love the perspective on this one...lots of fun earrings, and I still have to buy more because she needs a quality pair for swimming, the beach and camp this summer |
 |
| rockin' the Justin Bieber mic |
 |
| Austin and Logan each brought a friend, so Zach scrounged up some old shorts so that the boys could enjoy the hot tub. Naturally, Wyatt was one of the boys as well. |
 |
| Julia wanted to set the order of events. Presents were to come pretty early. As it turned out, Tara had to leave early, so Julia opened one gift before Tara left. She then saved some of her gifts because Tiffany had to be there late. When it came time for pictures with the guests, Julia insisted on including the gifts. |
 |
| Regan was all smiles the whole time. She's at that great age when babies are pure fun. She also arrived sporting newly pierced ears. |
It wasn't an easy week. I attended the most painful funeral I have ever attended and was charged with comforting my heart-broken nephew during the service. I closed the door on 18 years at a school that I love and said goodbye to a staff that I adore. However, the week ended in celebration...the celebration of a beginning. We celebrated Julia's 7th birthday with family, cake and presents consisting of earrings, Webkinz, and Justin Beiber stuff. She thanked us again and again. So she didn't get the mansion and bathroom she listed, but she apparently had a very fun birthday and enjoyed the guests and the gifts very much.
Seven years ago someone decided to leave Julia in a place where she would be found. Six years ago we met her and began the adventure of a lifetime. We are grateful that life was chosen for our spunky girl who lives, loves and dreams big.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.