Savannah's teeth went to jail today. The crime...crowding, and an incisor that thinks it is a front tooth and is determined to make its way into the wrong spot. You should see the X-ray with the incisor almost horizontal above her front teeth, interesting indeed.
Savannah has been anxious to start this treatment. As an upcoming 8th grader, she has legitimate fears that she will be among the last of her classmates to complete this process.
Andy and I have been less anxious for this day. We needed $650 for a down payment followed by 25 monthly payments of $112. We do not have that kind of money. When we made the appointment, I decided to simply pray that God would provide the down payment. I told no one about this predicament. Last Monday when Andy left for work, he informed me that he would be looking into his flexible spending account to see how much money was there. The total came to $662.50 and a huge relief. So that is our cool God story of the day.
She chose orange and blue (technically teal) bands for her first go round on the braces. Savannah is her father's daughter (his favorite colors are Broncos blue and orange).
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.